- Job Position: Sales Executive
- Office Location: Accra
- Work Area: Hybrid (Accra & Remote)
- Gross Wage: Commission (Project-based)
- Reports to: The General Manager
- Deadline: 28th February 2022 (GMT +0)
Joining Allegro Classics Conservatory's fast-growing team as a Sales Executive is an excellent opportunity to have a real impact on the organization's ongoing rapid growth across Ghana and beyond. We're looking for passionate, collaborative, and innovative people with a high level of self-motivation to push forward significant improvements connected with an open willingness to learn.
Your strong creative and communication skills will aid our organization in efficiently steering its overall mission; inspiring and reviving the interest of quality music education through structured music education, dynamic performances and driving societal impact.
You will work closely with a wide range of tools and resources to efficiently develop and deploy high-level business cases.
Your job scope
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for identifying new business prospects and selling products and services Allegro Classics Conservatory offers to them.
How you can make a difference?
Under the supervision of the General Manager, Project Manager and in liason with the Business Development Manager, the Sales Executive will be responsible for the following projects:
- Develop and implement a business development strategy that drives high growth and profitability.
- Conduct market research to evaluate gaps and identify new business opportunities.
- Promote products and services Allegro Classics Conservatory offers to prospective clients with the aim of boosting revenue.
- Build strong engagements with prospects and turn them into qualified opportunities.
- Establish and develop strong relationships with existing clients by understanding their needs and responding effectively with a plan.
- Work strategically and seek innovative ways to carry out appropriate planning to efficiently implement operational changes.
- Participate in seminars, conferences and events where necessary.
- Participate in the planning of sales campaigns.
What you need to succeed?
- You have gained some experience in sales and/or marketing role.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field not necessary but a plus.
- You are passionate about the vision and mission of the organization.
- You create an enjoyable working environment to inspire others.
- You have strong communication skills, with an open-minded approach to working with different stakeholders across the organization.
- You have strong creative skills with an affinity for IT systems.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- Have a thorough awareness of the products and services Allegro Classics Conservatory offers, to be able to give recommendations to clients/consumers.
- Seek ways and methods of improving sales operations.
- Be proactive when it comes to the tasks assigned, as well as working with minimum supervision.
Our offer to you
- We are commited to continuous training and development.
- We're working in a hybrid mode where we encourage you to work from home, while still giving you the possibility to meet colleagues to collaborate onsite.
- Regular team events and other initiatives helping our employees to stay productive, healthy, and engaged during the hybrid mode.
- An autonomous work environment that embraces ownership, where everyone's opinion is equally valuable. Regardless of your designation, we want to hear your ideas.
- “Workout. Life. Balance.” Life happens, and work can't always come first. We support you in finding a way to balance the two.
- The opportunity to have a measurable impact within a creative, innovative, and performance-driven organization, further shaping how people find and enjoy learning music (including their favorites).
- Opportunity to participate and/or attend special events hosted by the external stakeholders.
Allegro Classics Conservatory is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who applies for a position or already works with us, regardless of their gender, disability, physical appearance, race, age, or religion.Apply now